Sunday, March 23, 2014

Holly: Ascension 10

Posted by Unknown at 5:23 AM
Suddenly I feel his lips on mine as his arms wrap tightly around me.  I open my eyes, confused and happy all at the same time.  I want to enjoy the moment but the confusion in my mind won't let me.  As he pulls away, the confusion on my face must read loud and clear.  He pulls me into his chest, running his fingers in my hair.
"I told you before, I couldn't say.  Now that I'm relieved of my duties, I love you.  Duties, loyalties, honor; I'll protect and stand by your side for as long as you'll keep me there regardless if I have to or not.  It's not simply about keeping you safe, but happy and comfortable.  Now not as your guardian by duty, but as my beloved."
I jump into him, wrapping my arms around his neck to pull myself into him for a kiss.  I push myself back down.
"We might need to tell Molly," I suggest.  "I think she might still be pissed at you."
I grab him by the hand, racing out of my room to find Molly.  I don't see her at first glance of the town square and run across the way to her lodging.  
"Molly!  Guess what!" I sing as I pull back the curtain then come to a halting stop, tears welling up in my eyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dragon's Wife Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos