Sunday, May 25, 2014

Melusine: Entry 14

Posted by Unknown at 6:14 AM
Samuel has returned for a visit without Tilk in his company. We sat on the hill in silence for hours, enjoying our closeness and watching the sky change as the day progressed. As the sky began to spread with orange; he told me about finding Bormian's hideout, passing Tortin and Lucretia on to Tilk. Something in me snapped at the thought of him chasing after Bormian without weapon or shield and I transformed into my full and natural form to attack him. He flared into my reflection, a crystal dragon to match my every might. He has been free of the bubble to see and learn many more magicks than I had seen. I shrank down into myself, curled into a ball on the hill with the heat of my tears and the ache of my heart as my beloved flew on to bring Bormian defeat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dragon's Wife Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos