Sunday, May 18, 2014

Tavi: Discovery 9

Posted by Unknown at 6:11 AM
"I'm not lost, I'm right here." I assert.
"You were lost, and now you're.." She loses her words as she stares at my matured body.
"Oh my child, you look so grown now.  You have no clue the panic I felt when your presence was lost from this world."
"How long was I gone?" I ask trying to fain grasp of everything that happened.
"I.. I don't know.  It felt like a moment and forever all at once," my mother says as her eyes begin to water.  "I had never been so afraid in all of my years."
Suddenly my mom is frozen with a tear still upon her cheek.  Even the plants have frozen in their movements.  "Sophie?" I ask.  
"It wasn't me.." She whimpers from behind the door.
I step out into the bedroom and see large silver metal wings on the back of a pale woman dressed in black armaments with fiery hands.  Her flowing silver hair shimmers like starlight as she stares darkly at me.
"You shouldn't exist," she hisses at me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dragon's Wife Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos