Sunday, June 15, 2014

Holly: Ascension 12

Posted by Unknown at 6:19 AM
I can't help but to jump back startled by their sudden appearance.  Thomas turns to see what startled me and falls back into me just missing my father's sword come thundering down between Thomas' legs.  I wrap my arms protectively around Thomas.
"Daddy!" I cry angrily, "Stop!"
"But," my dad starts to pout. "All the other dads get to."
"Really?" my mother sighs as flexes the fingers of her right hand.  
She reaches out, grabbing Thomas by the shoulder and throws him over her head.  He lands lightly on the floor, back pressed against the wall; pretty sure my mom used a spell to do make that happen because she isn't that strong.  My dad is extraordinarily strong but my mom is more brutal.  
"Boulder," she says coldly placing her right hand just above Thomas' head.
Her spell of strength catches the large boulder as it drops into the palm of her hand.  I honestly can't read if she'll harm him or not.  
"Do you really, truly, and fully understand what you are opening yourself to by making the choice?" there's a clicking sound as she speaks, clearly a sign that she's building electricity within her mouth that could be released with a single motion.  "You have always been loyal, trusting, and true throughout the years I have known you, but do you honestly understand everything it means?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dragon's Wife Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos