Sunday, August 24, 2014

Tavi: Discovery 11

Posted by Unknown at 6:17 AM
"What are you doing?" I scream.
"Showing you what happens when the people forget.  You think so highly of your mother, but take away the memories of others to remove her from this world.  Pave the way for the next wave.  No one will have to live in the shadow of her triumphs."
"You can't erase the presence of Thalia from this world.  She is the daughter of elf and demon.  She is wife to the one.  Mother of The Keeper.  She has lived through more times and lives than you could ever imagine!  Her story is one that will not be forgotten by any who've met her!"
The plants within the room start to move once more as my mother collapses to the floor.  The Fade is no longer there so I race quickly to my mother's side.  She's still breathing so I shake her lightly calling out to her.
No response.  I start to panic.  This must be the same fear that my mom felt when I entered time.
"She's okay, she just almost lost herself for a moment." Sophie reassures me.  "You saved her."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dragon's Wife Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos